uHeld64 (without Cover)
The dream of a C64 Handheld comes true (has about the size of a Gameboy).
Please order additionally: "uHeld64 Cover" (in different colors) for an Anlog Stick or DPAD (see below)
- Complete C64 keyboard in miniature form
- Analog Joystick or DPAD and 2 buttons ("Fire" and "Up")
- Internal Raspberry Pi Zerp slot (=> Pi1541 Zero)
- S-Video Port (optional)
- 12V DC Power Socket
- External joystick connections (2 x 7 pole plug connectors)
- A module can be inserted from above
- Dimensions approx. 107x159x40mm
Current consumption at 12V: approx. 350mA
A battery charger and discharge protection must be selected and installed by the user.
The following PCB boards are supplied (only the unpopulated PCBs, without components):
- Gameport Adapter
Components Ordering help (no claim to completeness, may be out of date):